We survived the Mayan apocalypse. Hurray! Twenty-twelve was an amazing year for me. I married the love of my life, traveled to some beautiful places and finally, after two years of alleged “writer’s block” (AKA fear of sucking) , sat down and started my blog. I can’t wait for what 2013 has in store for us; more cookies and mayhem to come! Here are some of my favorite picks for tonight’s celebration; whether hosting a party of your own or watching my favorite New Year’s Eve movie ever. Enjoy!
- When Harry Met Sally. Such a classic! Perfect for those who want to spend the evening in, snuggling up next to their loved ones.
- These festive and adorable countdown glasses
- I’m loving these coasters from Sugar Paper
- A structured guilded clutch. Perfect for a New Year’s Eve out on the town.
- I can’t get over how fun these sparkley cake servers are.
- Technically a pinata, this showstopping creation from Confetti Systems is some serious party decor.
I’ll leave you with my favorite line from one of the best New Year’s Eve Scene’s Ever. Hope you all have a Happy Healthy 2013.